James, P.A., Oparil, S., Carter, B. L., Cushman, W. C., Dennison-Himmelfard, C., Handler, J., … Ortiz, E. (2014). Evidence-based guideline for the management of high blood pressure in adults: (JNC8). Journal of the American Medical Association, 311(5), 507-20. Retrieved from https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1791497
Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) Instructions:
Disease & Background Student:
1) Identifies the disease condition
2) Gives a brief statement of incidence and prevalence in the US
3) The student briefly summarizes the disease pathophysiology and
4) Identifies the typical clinical presentation seen in a patient with the disease (4 critical elements).
· Exceptional- Student identifies the disease topic AND Student states the incidence and prevalence in the US AND Student provides a pathophysiology statement AND Student states the typical clinical presentation seen in a patient with the disease.
Publication & Applicability in Primary Care The student:
1) Identifies the author, organization or group that developed the CPG,
2) Student denotes the year of the original guideline publication,
3) Student identifies any subsequent revisions (student’s reference should be the most recent version), and
4) Student discusses the applicability for use of this CPG in the primary care setting (4 critical elements).
· Exceptional- Student presents a maximum of 5 relevant recommendations AND Student denotes the evidence strength for EACH recommendation AND Student discusses ONLY the ones applicable to primary care
Application in Clinical
1) Using an example of a patient from their clinical rotation with the same condition,
2) Student discusses how the diagnosis and treatment of their patient compared to the recommendations given in the guidelines, and
3). Specific examples of what was done well or what could have been done better is noted (3 critical elements).
· Exceptional- The student uses a patient example from their clinical setting with the same condition AND The student discusses how the diagnosis & treatment of their patient compared to those recommended in the guideline AND Specific examples are given on what was done well or what could have been done better (Make a patient up for this part)
Please use scholarly sources only** years 2014-2019**. NO SOURCES before 2014!!
Please use proper grammar, punctuation, citation. Also Provide a PowerPoint Transcript.
Thank you in advance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Ace Writing Center has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Ace Writing Center, Nowadays, students normally have extremely busy schedules. You will note that some of them have to take on some evening or weekend jobs in order to get some income that can help them to sustain in college or in the university. This can deny them a chance to write all the essays given. Others usually get bombarded with a lot of work by their lecturers. This can still delay such students from working on all their essays. However, some of them usually try to work on all these essays but end up delivering their work late. This can prevent them from graduating since most lecturers are strict on deadlines. If you want to write a business essay, the wise way is to hire an outstanding essay writing service like us, so that you can get the best results. If you are keen, you will note that many companies usually overcharge their customers. Some of them are there only to make money. And in reality, they really don’t care to build a long term commitment with students. You should not choose such companies. You should take your time and choose a reliable company to work with. Ace Writing Center is the ultimate solution for you. We have been offering our writing service for more than 7 years. This is a clear indication that you will get quality essay writing service. We have a wide range of writers who can work on any business essay that you might have. We believe in doing extensive research so that we can provide quality work to all our clients. .
Admission and Business Papers
Have you ever had to write an admission essay for college? The majority of students face the same issues when applying to a university or college and many in such situations decide they need professional help to cope with this matter. They get in a situation when the deadline keeps coming closer but lack motivation to start because they are just not sure if their writing skills are strong enough. We have a solution for you! Ace Writing Center is the best admission essay writing service with a large professional team and years of experience in providing high-quality papers to students of all levels and faculties. The mission of our team is to help students make their dreams of entering a good college come true and that’s what we offer!.
Editing and Proofreading
Sometimes all the words for your paper just flow out of your mind and into your fingers. You type quickly at your keyboard and there they are, your beautiful words right there on the screen. But you have no idea how to polish it up. You may be wishing there was a paper writing service that offered this type of writing service. Look no more! Here at Ace Writing Center, we offer you an editing and proofreading option that you can't find anywhere else..
College Essay Writing
In case you are familiar Ace Writing Center, you know the way to distinguish a better company from a cheap one exactly. First of all, poor service website does not have a sufficient support. We think support team is an essential part of success; it has to answer all clients’ questions and be a connecting link between clients and their writers. On our web-service you will get answers about anything you need and your writer will receive all your instructions, assignments and requirements exactly and swiftly. A writing service that we run has got a flexible pricing system that will save you from senseless wastes and many bonus systems that let you sparing money for something important for you.